1) I learned to pray over all things, even the smallest ones. I learned to pray over my job, my boss, my performance on a daily basis. As I prayed over these things, I had to keep a positive mind. I learned to solely be dependent on God, and REALLY believe in His miracles.
2) I learned to be patient, and wait on God's move. I learned to fully trust God, and not worry because God can do things in a second more than I can do in a day.
3) And then, God gave me a dream to be better at this job, to help my client's company grow, and be able to recommend other VAs to work in his company. This vision, this dream was so big, I got excited over it!
4) I resolved to do my best, and be the best that I can be in this job, not only to make my client happy, but to do it for the glory of GOD! I had to modulate my voice so I don't sound boring or sleepy when speaking with leads.
5) I learned to save, and think twice (think more than twice!) before I buy anything.
6) I have been humbled by God, many times over.
7) I have set a goal to save A LOT, so I can travel to places outside of the Philippines.
8) I now put value on the things God has given me. Even though this job was an answered prayer, I needed to take care of it, and not take it for granted.
Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.” -Matthew 19:26 New Living Translation (NLT)