Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thinking of You


Photo Not Mine. Credits to Owner. (Forgot where I took this photo from)
While riding in the bus earlier to go to NCCC Mall and meet a person to have our Lifegroup, the Lord talked to me.

I thought, "What would I tell my mentees if they ask me how I was able to manage and go through the difficult times of my life while serving Him, and still serving Him? How did I keep the faith? Even with heartbreaks, hurts, disappointments, failures, and everything not nice, why am I still here as their leader?" I saw their faces in my mind.

The only answer I came up with was, "I was thinking of you."
When Jesus, the only begotten son of God, went through the most horrible times, kicked on, spit on, wore a thorny crown, walked with a heavy cross, got nailed on that same cross, died on that cross and got resurrected after 3 days, why did He go through all these?

"He was thinking of you." On the bus ride, tears welled up in my eyes. That's how precious we are to Him. In order for us to have better lives, better selves, and better futures, He died for us because He was thinking of us.

As sons and daughters of God living for God, and serving God, we should also be responsible of the people around us. Think of them as Jesus thought of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment