Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Grandparents

Grandparents fill the world with love.

Pilones Apartment with Lolo and Lola


Grandpa would always have Saturday bible studies with his grandchildren, watch The Three Stooges with me, laughs at the Tom & Jerry cartoon shows with us, we go jogging during the summer at Shrine Hills, he buys bread and bananas everyday. He showed the kind of leadership I want to follow.

Gradma would wake up at 3AM, and cook breakfast for us. She would clean the house, spic and span. She would wash our clothes, and bought coin banks for us and put money in it. She cooks the best beef steak in town. She showed the kind of teacher I want to be.

My grandparents were an epitome of love, teamwork, patience, and discipline. Thank you, Lord, for I have encountered people like them. Kahit saglit lang, you have given me an opportunity to spend time with them.

#Ohana #Love

At Paradise Island with Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment