Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy 4th, Julia!




Yesterday, we celebrated my dear niece's birthday at Zoofari. It all started when we celebrated our cute nephew's birthday there 2 weeks before her birthday. 

She was pointing at a tarpaulin with pictures of birthday parties, and was blurting out, "Gusto ko dito ako mag birthday party o!" (I want to have my birthday celebration here!) And then she held my hand, and took me to a small part of the restaurant where there were drawings of animals. They call it Zooside, beside the Zooplay area. She was saying, "Tita, gusto ko diyan sa birthday ko!" 

So, I was like "Okay, okay, diyan gusto mo?" After that, I asked for information from the receptionist and I was glad to hear that we can have a birthday party for just 20 people. But that didn't happen as planned, ha-ha! We spent more than we expected, but still, we were prepared financially so it was okay. πŸ˜€πŸ˜

The pressure was on when she already announced that it's going to be her best birthday ever! Hahaha.. Kids!

In our FB group chat with my sisters

Let me give you just a little background story of our baby girl. When she was born, she was not okay according to the Newborn Screening Test provided by the hospital. I can't say exactly what it was because I really didn't get into the details of it, but there was some sort of a problem with her stomach and she will be needing surgery so that she can eat and poop normally like all babies do. 

Jaiannah Julia Ferolino

When Julia came into the world, this little girl has captured our hearts!
And so, we all prayed for her. I asked our church to pray for her so she will be healed without going under the knife because she was so young. I remember jumping with all my might as an act of faith  in one of the church conferences I attended so that my niece, Julia, will be healed. During that time, she and her mother were going to Manila to run tests for her, and prep her for the surgery. God is good, and that didn't happen! :) Now she is a healthy little girl, a little naughty, talks a lot, and gets fidgety when all attention are directed to her. 


She was very tiny before. I thought she was not going to grow. Her hair never grew very long.
This is her now with her hair unruly and curly hair, tall, active, and talkative. One smart little girl.  
 

I just want to thank everyone who came over, and made it possible for her to have a wonderful memory of her 4th birthday! :)

Thank you to Julia's mom, my sister, who allowed me to go with whatever we can think of for this party!
Thank you to my sisters who contributed so much for this party! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰
Thank you to Ken and Mary who helped me with the birthday giveaways, and the photos πŸ™Œ
Thank you to my friends who came and brought gifts for her, all FROZEN merchandise ha-ha-ha! 😁
Thank you to Joseph, who bought the 2 cakes for everyone to eat (because we don't want to touch her birthday cake!)
Thank you to my family, and my family's friends who came and also helped!
Thank you to my boss, Ingrid Faith, who gave me opportunities at work, and to Hubble who accepted me to work in their company.. this won't be possible without you guys! 😊😘 Rock on!

Last, but not the least, we would like to thank our Lord Jesus Christ who made all these possible. He gave us what we needed so we can afford to give my niece her "best birthday ever", and hopefully there's more in the future!

  Our Birthday Celebrant - Cakes, gifts, and giveaways





   The food and her visitors







The Kids enjoying Zoofari's Play Room





Family and Friends





 Videos! 

Thank you Tita/Pastora Kai Pilones for praying for Julia and the food! 


Julia opening her gifts πŸ’‹πŸ’—


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIA! I LOVE YOU MY DEAR NIECE! I can't put everything in this short blog about your special day, but know that we all love you and baby Jasper! Enjoy your gifts, ate! πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

P.S. One highlight on her birthday was Eishi, my bff's (Denise) youngest daughter. She asked me, "Tita Judee, may mascot?" and then "Tita Judee, may magic?" Hahahaa.. Her mom goes all out when it comes to her daughters' birthday, so she thought we're going to have the same things for Julia's. πŸ˜€πŸ˜° Next time nalang ha hehehe.. 





2 comments: