Tuesday, February 3, 2015

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

In my younger years, I suffered from what they call an "eating disorder." Bulimia or Anorexia, I'm not sure what it was because I never consulted any medical help about it, but for sure I had a problem with my health. We strive to get the body of our dreams, but never thought that we should do it right. I went to the gym twice a day, ate only at lunch time. I stuff myself with a lot of food during lunch times (overeat). And then I wait for 5 minutes so my body can relish what I had eaten. After that, I go to the bathroom, and force myself to vomit. Even just eating a tiny bit of food makes me feel that I'm getting fat, and I make do by staying in the gym for 2 hours or more. I remember looking at myself in the mirror, and all the time, I see a fat girl with big hips, big arms, big butt, etc. Whenever someone comments about my body or a certain body part, I won't eat and then again exercise excessively. 

Above is a picture of me. Obviously, on the left side was the time I had an eating disorder. Around that time, I thought I was very fat, but never saw myself that I didn't look healthy anymore. People even commented that I was doing drugs. On the right side, I was happy and eating properly. I have found my resolve.

I had no idea that I was already suffering of eating disorder. Not until I saw a video in YouTube that made me see my reality. This was serious stuff. It creates emotional turmoil, lowers self-esteem, depression, and health problems. Even causes death. I even watched a TV interview about a little girl in grade school or kindergarten who ate paper so that her stomach won't digest it, and she doesn't have to go hungry anymore. I stopped and started eating properly. GIRLS, if you want to look great, DO IT RIGHT! There are a lot of blogs now that helps people lose weight, and look great, but you don't have to go through the whole ordeal of slowly "killing yourself." You are beautiful, no matter what size you are. Don't let anybody make you feel anything less! 

For the YouTube video, watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VoAj_6iKTo 


I super love this woman who gave birth to NOEXCUSEMOMS, LOSE WEIGHT, GREAT BODY, THE RIGHT WAY: Maria Kang

No comments:

Post a Comment