Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My Spiritual Leader: Nanay Che

With my beloved twin-sister-in-Christ hahaa.. Pastora/Nanay BlairChe, thank you for the love, genuine care, comfort, kasaba, and all.. hahahaa.. :D

After I was seeded up from my former cell leader, Erika, Nanay Che is now my spiritul leader and mentor in church.

Updated on April 9, 2018:
I can say that I am a difficult person to handle, and only a very special person can handle me.I'm immature at some areas in my life.

I can't tell you how many times I've broken this woman's heart, but still she has accepted me, and never let go of me.

She is strict, patient, kind, and a good listener. Well, she can be my critic, too. Ha-ha-ha!

She expects full commitment not only from me, but from us leaders, and also expects to do our job well. I can truly understand as I also can be someone who expects not because I want my own disicples/mentees to be perfect, but because I am looking out for them. It's not what I think, but what other people may think of them and it gets me worried if there are people who might take advantage of them. And I know, Nanay just wants us to lead a good life, too. Not of the world, but under God's grace and love. :)

Thank you, Nanay, for being that person to me.
You are deeply appreciated, and honored!


"An open rebuke is better than hidden love!
Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy." -Proverbs 27:5-6

"You must teach these things and encourage the believers to do them. You have the authority to correct them when necessary, so don’t let anyone disregard what you say." -Titus 2:15

"Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching." -2 Timothy 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment