Monday, September 5, 2016

Rare Gem: JADE, HBD!

Yung friend na kasabay mo sa serbisyo para kay Lord, at sa pagbabasa ng Bibliya. Rare na friend yan!
To my sister-in-Christ, beloved friend, respected confidant, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

We have been together for 3 years now, and the friendship no matter how many other friends are added, I find that you are still my very best friend, who understands each other, and who shares the same sentiments and feelings about so many things. In little things, and small things, I have always been grateful for a friend like you in my life.

Ingon nila, it would take a great man to change a woman's status in life. I would definitely agree because you are a very special person. It would definitely take a very great man to be able to get into your life, and change your status. Ang love nimo sa imoha disciples, and effort na imohang ginahatag sa tanan imoha ginabuhat, and pag walang bahala nimo sa mga tao nga gina bully or gina binuangan ka, speaks of a woman who is worthy to be praised and loved.

I pray for the best for you, Jade, and you can be sure that I will be here to look out for you. We have been through a lot, walay kwarta, naay kwarta, planning for lifegroup expansion, encouraging each other (more like you encouraging me hehee), downfalls, worries.. I'm pretty sure there's still a lot more in store for us in the future, but our friendship, I pray will grow deeper and stronger as we continue to serve God.

Today, another year has been added in your life, and I pray that starting today, God will pour more into your life. For each trouble, He will give you back double.

Instead of shame and dishonor,
you will enjoy a double share of honor.
You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land,
and everlasting joy will be yours. -Isaiah 61:7

Come back to the place of safety,
all you prisoners who still have hope!
I promise this very day
that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles. -Zechariah 9:12

In his justice he will pay back those who persecute you.
-2 Thessalonians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment