Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Defender and Strength

I was planning to do this on her next birthday, but I don't think it can wait. I just saw a post from our young people's page about her testimony of my aunt, Merlyn, and I felt that I should let her know.

She has brought so many young people to Christ, and whose lives now have definitely change. Some of them are my fellow leaders at church, and who have good things to say about my aunt. I am one of those people that my aunt really pursued to return to God and turn my life around. Her love for God has extended to her love to us, to see us all in Christ Jesus.
I remember one time that I was being mocked because of my past, and she defended me by saying that I needed help. She said that I was trying my best to have a good future, fighting every trial that came my way. She defended me at a time that I was very vulnerable from attacks of other people who are ready to pull me down and make my life suck. Instead of pulling me down, and pushing me out of her life because of what happened in the past, she showed me love, care, and stood up for me. I have never experienced that from anyone.

She said, "Tabangan nato si Judee." Those were her very words.

Tita, I am very proud, and happy that you are my aunt. A one understanding woman with wisdom just like my grandfather. Tita, I am pretty sure that the Lord our God is happy with what you have done here on earth.

Thank you, and I love you po!

No comments:

Post a Comment