Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Turning Point of Maturity

I surprised myself this month. 
I'm happy even though my bank account's not what it used to be. 
I learned to worship God in the midst of nothingness.
I don't have the luxury of going out, and eating at expensive restaurants, but I feel contented.
I learned to just talk to God, and cry to Him when I feel down, and I felt like people are being mean to me. 
I don't have to suppress my anger, disappointments, or frustrations anymore, but I just take it up to God, and then I'm okay.
I talk about how I feel about certain issues in my life, but I learned to stop and remember to take it up to God.
I don't know exactly where I'm heading, but the best feeling is knowing that God knows where I'm supposed to go.
The best part is, learning that I am starting from scratch, but this time with God. I am like a work of art still being molded by God.

A humble realization ,and I thank you, Lord, my God for all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment