Wednesday, October 5, 2016

#WayBackWednesday: FAITH

AITH VERONICA. Still under the tutelage of my former cell/lifegroup leader, Erika Garcia Pilones, Faith grew. She was my former ka-TRANSFORMERS.

I remember bugay pa kaayo ni siya mostorya, and she still didn't know how to respond to people older than her. She treats them like they're just her own age. But now, Faith already knows how to respect, and honor people around her. She listens to advice now. She also told me stories of her life before, which was pretty dangerous and even I couldn't believe it. It was like in the movies.

But today, with still so much to learn and change, I am happy to see nga nag mature na siya. She is now a PA to our Senior Pastor's wife. I am blessed by her life. :) JESUS IS CHANGE.

#WaybackWednesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment