Wednesday, October 5, 2016

#WayBackWednesday: SHELDON

Si SHELDON. Haha.. Kani siya, under gihapon sa OPEN CELLGROUP namo sa SYCORE before, still si Ps Erika Garcia Pilones ang nagdala sa cell/lifegroup namo.

As you can see, sa first picture mao na iyang past. Every time I tell his story, they'd never believe it. They would always tell me, "Ang bayot gani, bayot na jud na." But whenever I look at him, I knew that there's a big change. He used to be very pilosopo, and I remember nakakita pakog picture nga nag apil sya sa MS GAY pageant sa Sycore. But now, he is one of the primary leaders in the church. And he has a heart of a servant, willing to serve. There are times that I would just observe him, and it makes me smile because he already has mannerisms of a man.

He is still a piece of art in progress in the hands of God, but his life still amazes me. JESUS IS CHANGE.

#WaybackWednesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment