Friday, December 16, 2016

For U Mare: Don't Be Discouraged

A friend of mine sent me the following text. She told me, "For u mare."

{And maybe one day you’ll see how far you’ve come, and be proud.
One day it’ll all make sense.
The prayers that weren’t answered, the nights you searched the stars for healing but came up empty, the mornings you cried in the shower, barely able to face another day—one day your heart won’t be so heavy. You’ll find hope and happiness in the little things. You’ll see that pain brings progress, and that you must push through in order to reach the other side.}

Haha! Yes, I'm looking forward to end this very long hard journey of mine. It's been more than a year now, and the Lord is speaking to me again. He is giving me comforting words, letting me know I'm almost there. My tears of desperation, frustration, getting discouraged, doing my best not to be negative about the whole thing, waiting... It is a journey to be told one day. Sometimes, I get impatient, and then I remembered Job. I remembered David. I remembered Moses. I remembered the characters I know mentioned in the Bible who waited. Thank you, Lord, for encouraging me and comforting me. I will hold on to You. I will.

P400 in total. A big help at the time I needed it. (Dec 9, 2016)

Thank you Mareng, Meek!




No comments:

Post a Comment