Friday, December 30, 2016

Grandpa Fought For Us (Spiritually)


This was a very special Bible study because my grandpa called us to have a bible study, but we didn't want to do it. Lolo once cried when we refused because he wanted us so much to be closer to God. He asked us about our salvation here, and how God loves us. I shared him with Him what happened to me about how I found that God loves me very much through a prophetic message from a worship leader in TJF.

Now, I understand. My grandpa might have been worried, and felt lonely when he found himself going to church alone because we transferred to TJF. Back then, I didn't know what happened. I just went with my cousins because I was enjoying the companionship and events at church. 

Still, Lo, your efforts, and prayers were never wasted. We are back with God, and I am now sharing & inherited the burden you had with us. For the whole family to go back to their first love, and that is with God. I love you, Lolo & Lola ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment