Sunday, January 1, 2017

NY Eve 2017

I just got home from Cabantian where I celebrated New Year's Eve. It is my younger sister's house where my mom, youngest sister, and pamangkins live. As I have observed them, the Lord revealed to me how my family truly needs JESUS. So when I got home, I prayed over my family, especially in the spiritual aspect. I prayed that they will desire and seek God. I prayed for each of them. I prayed for my daughter. I prayed for the Garcia/Pantaleon/Pilones/Cruz family, for my ministry & my disciples, for the planned upcoming events this year in my life & for the church, for the provision to make all these plans possible, and for my friends.

2016 was the most difficult year for me, and through those difficult times, I have experienced a lot & learned a lot. At first, I couldn't understand why I had to go through it all, but with each step I take, each prayer I sincerely uttered, each thought that comes into mind, God would unfold revelation after revelation making me realize I needed it all. He is preparing me: my mind, and my heart. There are so many to share, but God has taught me to just fully trust Him, to be honest where I lack, to surrender to Him at every start of the battle, to love without choosing who, to forgive again & again, to extend my patience, and to think before speaking. God is truly wonderful!

THANK YOU JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment