Saturday, January 14, 2017

Not Forgotten

From the 3 chapters of my devotional, the Lord all throughout assured me that He has not forgotten me, and everything will be restored. He will show that He is the Lord in my life (an answer He gave me from what I have prayed yesterday in the afternoon). But this verse though struck me because he is assuring me that my hard work will be rewarded, and I just need to be persistent (again another reply I was pondering through the week if I always need to work this hard to earn).

He gave me a warning in Isaiah 49:14-15 that in moments of darkness, confusion, helplessness, I might wonder where He is and if He has forgotten me. God reassured me that I am not forgotten.

Thank you, Lord! Pictured below is the verse from Isaiah 49:4-6 (Promise)
Application? Work hard, wait, and continue to pray for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment