Thursday, January 19, 2017

Pangarap Lang


Pangarap lang ni sa una.. Trying out, testing the waters, nagbabasakali, unsure pa. This was year 2012, & I was in Cebu pa. Walay plano mag uli og mo settle sa Davao. Wala pa nako ni seryosoha because it was a long shot. But this is one proof na pag mag declare ka, & it comes from the heart, maskin testing2 lang, pwede mahitabo.

I even messaged this girl, who later on became one my best friends in church now. My aunt wanted me to message her so I could go back home, and not work in another city anymore.



Fast forward 2017, 3 years na diay ko online worker. I will continue to pray and declare for the things I desire to happen in my life.

Thank you Lord for the creation of FB Memories, it gave me something to reflect on today.

#AllisGood #AllIsWell #GodIsGood

No comments:

Post a Comment