Thursday, January 26, 2017

Stay


Isaiah 55:4-5 Ang tubag ni Lord sa akoa, after praying for the last 2 weeks.. This was my devo yesterday, and up until now, His message is the same for me. I wanted to quit in the leadership, and just live life on my own. I was also asking God if ang promise nya and His declaration na mag multiply ko when mahitabo. But yesterday, He gave me another command and promise which I will hold on to. I need to wait a little more. God is still pruning things in my life, still molding me, and I need to continue doing what I was assigned to do.

So many disappointments along the way as I have lost a lot of people I wanted to stay in my lifegroup, but God has taught me patience, and assuring me that it is part of the process. He has shown another side of me, both the negatives and positives. Still, I end up being with God. Lahi ra jud if you have experienced God already in your life. Lord, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment