Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Dream Wedding


I've been wanting to post this a long time but I just don't know much about weddings so I really don't even know how to start it here. I hope I can put in as much as I can about my dream wedding.

I want it to be a church wedding. And from the aisle in the center where I'll be walking, I want hundreds and hundreds of rose petals scattered on the floor. My motiff will be violet, white, and gold. My wedding dress will be an Indian-type of dress. I am not yet sure of my wedding dress color but I know gold will be there. I have more pictures to choose from so just check below what I had in mind. (Of course, complete with accessories!)



My wedding ceremony doesn't have to be Indian as well. I just love their dress and it will be an honor if I am able to wear an Indian-inspired wedding dress.

My wedding cake will be in neon pink, dark purple, and gold in color. Decorations will also Indian-inspired complete with candles and rose petals everywhere. Yes, I also want my groom to wear a white-and-gold Indian ensemble. Flowers will be yellow, red, and white.

Reception? Not yet sure, but the tables will be decorated with same flower colors as centerpieces. There will also be a frame of my photo and my future hubby. I will have bubbles and butterflies on my wedding day. I will have a dance program and some contests, too. I want my wedding to be fun and celebratory, not boring. =)

Anyway, for now this is all I can talk about my wedding.

2 comments:

  1. nice judz.. it's every girl's dream to walk down that long aisle.. hope the person who stands by the end of that aisle will take care of u forever.. mwah!

    PS:
    i also accept photograhy services (for the coverage, eheh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. kuhaon teka ha for my photo coverage.. sorry kaayo if i am not as good as you when it comes to blogging.. you have the best grammar and sentence construction ever! =)

    ReplyDelete