Sunday, November 6, 2016

Bondages To Be Broken

While listening to Ps Amy Muranko Gahan's Word today at church, the Lord suddenly revealed to me what I was reading in Isaiah. I have been having a hard time understanding what he meant because it all speaks of destruction, and being broken.

I realized that the Lord will destroy all the works and bondages of the enemy in my life and my family. He promises that "In that day the Lord will take his terrible, swift sword and punish Leviathan, the swiftly moving serpent, the coiling, writhing serpent. He will kill the dragon of the sea." (Isaiah 27:1)

The Leviathan is a sea monster, meaning monstrous, powerful, and huge. That is the devil in our lives, in my family, and the Lord will soon be doing something even I couldn't do.
Yet, it also says that I might need to wait, and during the purging, I might feel pain or hurt or impatience.. but I have to trust God in this.
Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment