Thursday, November 17, 2016

Going Abroad to Work? Just Trust God and His Timing

Seeing the picture of a person I know nga naa na sa abroad, I wondered where she would be 5-10 years from now. I think na gets ni Lord akoa pag huna-huna about sa pag abroad kay halos tanan kaila nako nag-abroad na. Naghatag syag warning nako, and promises. Thank you, Lord for guiding me.

This is my personal revelation as I was thinking of working abroad because of pressure with bills to pay, and having no money at all to buy everything that I need and want. I wanted to leave my ministry and the church leadership because of financial lack. But the Lord, has given me His answer. I just need to trust Him even today that I am lacking financially.

So dili pako pwede mag OFW.

#DiliPailad #DontBeDeceived #Abroad #OFW #TrustGod #HaveFaithInGod #kayLordKumapitHuwagSaPatalim

ISAIAH 30:1-5 & 7
“What sorrow awaits my rebellious children,”
says the Lord.
“You make plans that are contrary to mine.
You make alliances not directed by my Spirit,
thus piling up your sins.
2 For without consulting me,
you have gone down to Egypt for help.
You have put your trust in Pharaoh’s protection.
You have tried to hide in his shade.
3 But by trusting Pharaoh, you will be humiliated,
and by depending on him, you will be disgraced.
4 For though his power extends to Zoan
and his officials have arrived in Hanes,
5 all who trust in him will be ashamed.
He will not help you.
Instead, he will disgrace you.”
7 Egypt’s promises are worthless!
Therefore, I call her Rahab—
the Harmless Dragon.

ISAIAH 30:15-17
This is what the Sovereign Lord,
the Holy One of Israel, says:
“Only in returning to me
and resting in me will you be saved.
In quietness and confidence is your strength.
But you would have none of it.
16 You said, ‘No, we will get our help from Egypt.
They will give us swift horses for riding into battle.’
But the only swiftness you are going to see
is the swiftness of your enemies chasing you!
17 One of them will chase a thousand of you.
Five of them will make all of you flee.
You will be left like a lonely flagpole on a hill
or a tattered banner on a distant mountaintop.”

No comments:

Post a Comment