Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Cousin, My Leader, Our Youth Pastor

Dear young woman,

Single does not mean sad, pathetic, desperate, or weak... Because I think it takes courage, faith, and boldness to joyfully walk in a single woman's heels.😘 ctto Jezreel Faith Manugue

The Coolest Youth Pastor in TWED!



Who is also my Cell Group Leader when I first started in church.

I remembered our conversation that time when she asked me, "Don't you wan to join Mamew's lifegroup? They live near you in Buhangin."

I said, "No, I'm going with you." In my mind, I know that she's going to by my leader, my guide in going back to the Lord. I already have imagined me being the Elisha of her (as the prophet Elijah). Hahaha..

And so I started under her tutelage in Sycore, where she holds a lifegroup session and since Saturday are mostly call center agents are available. I was working in Convergys at that time.




So I became part of her Lifegroup called The Transfomers. I am now working wither her side by side as one of the leaders in church. But I have a lot to fill in my shoes, a lot to learn, a lot of mistakes to be corrected, and memorable years to come.

"The essence of being a leader is not leading a group for too long, its about molding someone to lead and also mold the successor to lead after him. Pass on the legacy don't hold on to it."

#YOLO #TWED #YouthPastor #CoolestYouthPastor

No comments:

Post a Comment