Monday, November 21, 2016

#Obedience #Promotion

OBEDIENCE is BETTER than SACRIFICE!

#RadicalObedience
#NoQuestionsAsked


I was asked to challenge during offering time at church and I forgot what I shared :) I thank the Lord for the opportunity to speak about His goodness in my life.

And thank you Nanay Che for having confidence in me to share what the Lord has done in my life! :)

JEREMIAH 7:23 
"This is what I told them: ‘Obey me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Do everything as I say, and all will be well!’"

DEUTERONOMY 28:1-6  
“If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the world. 2 You will experience all these blessings if you obey the Lord your God:

3 Your towns and your fields
    will be blessed.
4 Your children and your crops
    will be blessed.
The offspring of your herds and flocks
    will be blessed.
5 Your fruit baskets and breadboards
    will be blessed.
6 Wherever you go and whatever you do,
    you will be blessed." 

Reference: Bible Getaway https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-Living-Translation-NLT-Bible/

No comments:

Post a Comment